Can I use Glam Glitz glitters on my nails?
Yes, our glitters are cosmetic-grade and 100% safe to use on the face, body, hair, nails, and even bath bombs!
How do I apply the Glow Juice?
Our Glow Juice can be applied directly to the face, eyes, lips, or body using fingers, a brush, or beauty blender. However, we recommend applying the highlighter using your finger and blending them out with a damp beauty blender.
For oily skin, set the highlighted areas with a light touch of translucent powder or a pressed/powder highlighter of your choice.
What is in the Glow Juice?
Each of our 5 shades of Glow Juice are made with simple, vegan ingredients. Our highlighters are grape-seed oil based and combined with a lightweight silicone oil and mica.
What is Indian Temple hair?
Our unprocessed, raw indian virgin hair comes from hair collected at Indian Temples. Each bundle is made with hair from a single donor with cuticles intact. Our hair can be dyed.
How much hair should I purchase?
We recommend 3 bundles of hair for a full head install. For longer lengths (20"+), we recommend 4 bundles of our Boss Wave and Luxe Straight textures, and 3 bundles of our Bae Curl texture.
For frontal installs, we recommend 2-3 bundles of hair for a full look.
What if I'm not satisfied?
For health risks, we do not accepts returns on cosmetic or glitter products. Hair extensions may be returned ONLY if packaging is intact, and the hair has not been worn. Hair must not be chemically altered, cut, or unraveled.
Refunds are not valid 15 days after delivery date.
Hare Care Tips:
- Comb tangles out with fingers from end to root.
- Fill a bucket or sink with warm water, adding 2-3 drops of shampoo. Avoid twisting, scrunching, scrubbing, or wringing hair.
- Soak hair extensions for 5-6 minutes, rinsing under cool water.
- Add your favorite conditioner, and detangle hair using a wide-toothed comb.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Air dry to natural state.
- Style as desired!
- Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo and Conditioner (or any hydrating shampoo + conditioner)
- Olive Oil (small dime-sized amount)
- Silicon Hair Mix
Products to Avoid:
- Products that contain alcohol
- Too many aerosols and hair sprays
- Shampoos/conditioners meant to treat dandruff